Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Assignment 4 Results


I got a Credit for my Promotional Package, Assignment 4 and I was happy with this. I spent a lot of time on Assignment 4, especially after I realised that a lot of my previously made Photophop files were low resolution (thanks to being misinformed on previous assignments). There wasn't enough time to fix everything though, which meant one of my posters looked pretty terrible and I wasn't happy with it. But I was fairly happy with the assignment in general.
I also learnt more bits and pieces in Photoshop for example how to dress up text by putting in drop shadows and other basics that I should really know already. So generally a good learning curve.
I was really happy with my third poster (pictured), the back of my DVD cover and fairly happy with my production stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment