Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding Scene progress

Well Nice Pear Studios staff are practically living at university at the moment, many late nights. We have made great progress and things are coming along well. I've had several problems with Flash in the last 24-48 hours where files some how became 'read-only' and I wasn't able to export them as Quick Time files so I may have to copy and paste all the layers and frames into a new Flash file...very frustrating. Any way this is the Church Int. shot 1 but the background is about to change and it is not tweened yet so it's fairly rough but I'm sure you'll get the idea. We will continue editing tonight adding the music and SFX that Jonno and I have been gathering. I'm glad I have done editing before and had access to the media mac labs for the SFX library. I'm hoping to at least get a rough cut of the completed and semi completed scenes tonight. Better get back to work and fingers crossed that Flash doesn't crash on me again. If it does the whole of 508 will know about it! Cam :)
Ps. Ignore the first 4 second of the video, due to Flash crashing while I was saving I had to use an older version and haven't edited that yet. Left it in to show the shadow as Ms. Pomme will fade in.

No comments:

Post a Comment